IBM Rational Team Concert Connector
The IBM® Rational Team Concert™ Connector brings your Rational Team Concert Workitems and Queries directly into the Mylyn Task List.
Overview of Requirements
- IBM Rational Team Concert Client 2.0 (3.0 recommended) - Tasktop must be installed into a valid Rational Team Concert client
- Tasktop Enterprise - The Rational Team Concert connector depends on Tasktop Enterprise being installed. Before installing the Rational Team Concert connector, obtain a trial or purchase a subscription to Tasktop Enterprise. After installation you can proceed with installing the Connector.
To install the Tasktop IBM Rational Team Concert connector:
- Choose the Tasktop Tasks Connector: IBM Rational Team Concert during Tasktop installation.
- Download instructions for Tasktop Enterprise can be found via the Downloads page.
Step 1 - Configure Rational Team Concert
Create a Repository Connection in the Team Artifacts view of Rational Team Concert
- Using this same view in Rational Team Concert, link to the Team Area(s) that you work with
Step 2 - Configure the Tasktop IBM Rational Team Concert Connector
Create a Task Repository
For each Rational Team Concert repository added in Step 1 above a Task Repository must be created in the Task Repositories view (Window > Show View > Other... Mylyn > Task Repositories)
When entering the configuration information for the new repository, use the follow repository url formats depending on the version of Rational Team Concert you are using:
- IBM Rational Team Concert 2.x - Enter server url formatted: https://[serverurl:portnumber]/jazz
- IBM Rational Team Concert 3.x - Enter server url formatted: https://[serverurl:portnumber]/ccm
Advanced: If the server has been configured with a custom OSLC WorkItems Catalog url, you can change the default under the Additional Settings section of the above dialog.
Note that on the Rational Team Concert server, the "Public URI Root" in the com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.RepositoryRemoteService section may need to be set for the Root Services document and other service discovery documents in order to provide URLs that work publicly. In Rational Team Concert v3.0 and greater, com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.ServiceDescriptionService section may need to be set.