Tasktop Dev Integration for Firefox
The Tasktop Dev Firefox extension can manage web sites for you, those you would usually have to bookmark and manage yourself. Return to a previously active task with a click of a button and watch as all your important web sites are restored for you leaving you right where you left off.
Connect Firefox to Tasktop Dev
- Pages visited in Firefox are tracked with your active task in Tasktop Dev
- The Tasktop Dev navigator shows you the most relevant pages
- Re-activate a task to automatically restore relevant pages in Firefox browser tabs
Getting Started with Focused Firefox Browsing
- Enable Firefox as your default browser in Tasktop Dev. Navigate to Tasktop Dev Home > Feature Overview (tab) and click the Firefox link under the Web Browsing section.
- Enable the Tasktop Add-on in Firefox via the Tasktop button in the Firefox toolbar. The add-on can be downloaded from the Tasktop Firefox Add-on page.Once enabled, you will see indication of this in the bottom right hand corner of the browser
- Activate a task in Tasktop Dev. Watch as the pages you visit in Firefox populate the Navigator view in Tasktop Dev.
When you deactivate the task, the pages will be closed. Reactivate the task and the pages are automatically restored.
- Accessing Add-on Options